We Respect Your Privacy
In order to provide you with the highest standard of Dental Care, Lighthouse Beach Dental needs to collect personal information and details from you. These details can be basic like your name, address and telephone number but the dentists also need to obtain details regarding your general health and past medical or surgical treatment. Without these details your treating dentist would be unable to complete your treatment plan for your care properly.
Naturally, some of this information is of personal and some of it you may regard as ‘sensitive’ and not the sort of information that you would wish to be unnecessarily disclosed to others.
We value the need to conserve this information; Lighthouse Beach Dental would like to assure you that:
- This information will only be used by the treating dentist in order to deliver your care to the best of our ability.
• We will be unable to disclose any of your information to anyone other than yourself without your consent, either in written or in person.
• You are able to access the information held at Lighthouse Beach Dental and we will provide this to you as long as we have written consent.
• There will be no charge to you for requesting this information but there may be fees to cover the costs associated with the request or copying the information.
• We will take the needed steps to ensure that your details that we hold -here at Lighthouse Beach Dental are accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- We will take all reasonable steps to protect this information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access.
- All of our staff are trained to respect these principles at all times.
If you have any questions regarding this information we collect from you and keep on your dental records, please do not hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff members.